Freedom Bodyworx is a small therapeutic massage practice focused on restoring and maintaining wellness and balance. We customize each service to meet the needs and expectations of our clients. Whether you want to regain lost range of motion, reduce chronic or acute pain, correct your posture, support your body through vigorous exercise routines, or simply take a moment to enjoy yourself we can help you do that.
Some of the many conditions massage can benefit include:
• Digestive disorders
• Headaches, including migraines
• Insomnia related to stress
• Myofascial pain syndrome
• Soft tissue strains or injuries
• Sports injuries
• Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain
Massage can also help to:
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Ease (pain) medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling and speed recovery
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.